To contact Dean about media appearances, interviews, partnerships or projects, please go here
Here’s a running list of media outlets and publications I’ve contributed to or been quoted in. Clicking the links will take you to the content attributed to my name.
- Inc. Magazine (published article: on the top 10 mind-expanding books)
- Business Insider (quoted: on the power of effective communication)
- Mind Body Green (published article: on the power of a growth mindset)
- Lifehacker (quoted: on how to become an early riser)
- Good Men Project (article: on habits)
- Elite Daily (article: on science-backed self-help books)
- msn (quoted: on life skills)
- Lifehack.org (article: on doing meaningful work)
- Credit Donkey (feature: one of the web’s top personal development blogs)
AS FEATURED IN …
I’ve appeared on a variety of major media outlets for interviews and as an expert-advisor to reporters on topics such as:
Questions? Get in touch with me here.
Here are some of my Personal Development articles featured on various online publications and traditional media outlets:
The Active Times
The Good Men Project
Pick The Brain
- How To Get What You Want
- 15 Must-Read Business Books To Achieve Success
- 9 Ways To Be Happy + Productive at The Same Time
Dean Bokhari’s Meaningful Show
Dean Bokhari’s Meaningful Show has been voted one of iTune’s best Self-Help podcasts. Tune-in every week for non-fluffy personal development advice that works.
Questions For Dean?
Note: we’re currently working on putting together a comprehensive list of everywhere I’ve been featured in the media — written work, interviews, speaking engagements, etc. etc. — this will be available near the second half of this year.