Make Your Marriage a Masterpiece
Designed for married or committed couples
Learn what highly successful couples do to overcome arguments, remain happy, and cultivate lasting love—even when they’re frustrated and feel like giving up on each other.
A couple’s communication course designed to help you + your partner resolve conflicts through communication.
Take your relationship from ordinary to extraordinary
Enroll in Connect now
Who this course is for
Connect is for you if:
- you’re married or in a committed relationship
- you’re unhappy in your marriage or relationship
- you constantly fight and argue with your husband/wife/partner
- you are experiencing ongoing communication issues with your partner
- you feel as though you’re not being heard by your partner, and have too many unresolved disagreements in your marriage or relationship.
What you’ll learn
- Research-backed couple’s communication strategies
- De-escalate + resolve conflicts quickly: Get the proven framework for overcoming arguments—big or small.
- How to communicate your needs clearly to your partner
- What happy couples do that unhappy couples don’t: Simple habits for a healthy + happy marriage or relationship
- How certain words can “trigger” love and passion with your partner (even if they’re mad at you)
- Why compromising doesn’t work and what to do instead
- The 5 major reasons for conflict in relationships—and how to avoid them
- How to communicate with your partner when their emotions are out of control.
- How to eliminate the negative effects of a comment you regret saying to your partner.
- And much, much more…
You don’t have a Relationship problem. You have a communication problem.
In other words: you don’t have to “fix” yourself—or your partner. What you need to fix is your communication. And in this course, we’re here to help you make that happen.
What people are saying
To see where these reviews are coming from, tap the ‘Testimonial’ link
Testimonials haven’t come in for this course yet, but here’s what people are saying about Dean Bokhari’s other products + programs.
“Very helpful and will help us stay together. I’m so happy that my friend recommended this to me. I know it will help me with my new relationship. I will highly recommend this everybody I know.” —Lilith Moya • Testimonial
“Dean is excellent. His familiar tone makes the condensing of the information accessible and easy to internalize and understand.” —SJ Gagne • Testimonial
“Goes through ideas in a very structured manner. Very clear as well.” —Al Vinus • Testimonial
“Wow! I am more than satisfied!” —Edel Goku • Testimonial
“Took lots of notes which will be applying to my current situation. I am also going to use the tools on Bokhari’s website. I am starting to delve into the self-development topics with regards to change and overcoming self limiting beliefs” —AC Morgavi • Testimonial
Here’s what you’ll learn about in Connect
By the time you’ve finished this course, you will:
—Be able to resolve conflicts with your partner quickly and easily.
—Know how to communicate with your partner without fighting.
—Forge a deeper connection than you’ve ever had with each other.
—Never have to “compromise” with each other over anything—ever.
—Learn the 5 major reasons for conflict and how to avoid them.
—And so much more to help you and your partner create and cultivate the type of communication that can take your relationship from ordinary to extraordinary.
Ready to take your relationship to the next level?
Q: What’s your refund policy?
A: We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on Connect because we’re confident you’ll love it. If you decide it’s not for you, simply email us and we’ll process a full refund. You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Q: Do we have to be married to take the Connect Couples Communication Course?
A: Nope! Connect is for married couples and couples in committed relationships. You can be married, but you don’t have to be.
Q: How do I know if this is the right fit for my partner and me?
A: Firstly, you can find out for yourself—completely risk-free—with our 30-day money-back guarantee.
Secondly, Connect is for you if:
- you’re unhappy in your marriage or relationship
- you constantly fight and argue with your husband/wife or partner
- you and your partner are unable to meet each other’s needs.
Q: Do I need to buy the course twice? (One for me, one for my partner?)
A: Nope! One enrollment covers both of you 🙂
3 Modules • 11 Lessons • 02h 06m Total Length
|↓ Module / Lesson||↓ Duration|
|Module I: Understanding One Another||72 min|
|1. Clarify values||14 min|
|2. Define Your Marriage||09 min|
|3. Know Your Partner’s Communication Style||15 min|
|4. Know Your Partner’s Love Language||34 min|
|Module II: Preventing Minor Conflicts From Turning into Major Fights||21 min|
|1. Be Aware of the Animal Brain||06 min|
|2. Diffuse and Alleviate||03 min|
|3. Compassionate Communication or No Communication||04 min|
|4. It Takes Five Positives to Eliminate One Negative||08 min|
|Module III: Transforming Conflict into Connection||33 min|
|1. Five Causes of Conflict||08 min|
|2. Seven Rules of Communication||15 min|
|3. Compromise vs Transformize||10 min|